Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Memorable Moment(s)............

My very special Grandmother. My grandmother Helena is approaching 89 this year and is a wonderful admirable women. She has read more books this week than I have or will have in a life time. She has traveled all over the world Japan, Europe,China, Chad, Africa, Italy..... Hawaii all the states and so on. Her favorite trip was Africa. She once told me the trip she took would cost thousands now a days. I love Balsamic Vinegar and she told me there is a city in Italy that you can smell the vinegar that's how strong it is, and the older the better. She is an amazing cook and can cook anything you ask. Her Artichokes and Homemade soups are my favs. She loves Buster to death and always says how much he loves my mother, but I know he loves me more :) Up until a winter or two she was still driving herself. Oh and she absolutely adores Amelia. Loves her and always says how beautiful she is. Christmas's are always special with her and she gives the greatest gifts. Needs instead of wants. Sometimes two left slippers but hey its the thought. Last year she wasn't feeling well so Xmas 2007 just wasn't the same. But she made it this year and here is a pic from then and also Jill Nana and I from Jillian's Baby shower.


Jillian Mom and Nana at Jillian's Baby Shower

Jillian Nana and Me
Nana and I at Christmas

No comments: